The Blackjazz Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Blackjazz Community

This place is made by people who want to federate around Shining - the band from Norway. We can talk here about the band, propaganda and about road trips too

2 posters

What is the International Blackjazz Society?

Blacksky
    Blacksky
    Admin

What is the International Blackjazz Society? Empty What is the International Blackjazz Society?

Post by Blacksky Sun 2 Aug - 15:56

You will find the link to the website of the IBS here here

Here is the official description:
    "The IBS stands for International Blackjazz Society. The IBS is a members only society that works to promote Cultural Excellence."

The IBS is an organisation made to promote Shining. Their motto is "For Excellence"

You can not join them, they will contact you when tey see you. On this purpose, go to their propaganda section and promote them.
    Maybe your greatest ideas will be rewarded!

They propose us some mysteries to solve to get closer. You can also climb the following echelon:

What is the International Blackjazz Society? Levels-for-website-1024x1024

What is 1375?
    It's the the highest level of the IBS, that's all we now.

Who created the IBS?
    Well, if you have any idea just tell us  Very Happy
    IBS Paul

What is the International Blackjazz Society? Empty Re: What is the International Blackjazz Society?

Post by IBS Paul Wed 5 Aug - 12:55

Hey! I know that you're not part of the IBS but do you know anything about this? It's maybe not impossible to join them finally.
    Blacksky
    Blacksky
    Admin

What is the International Blackjazz Society? Empty Thank you

Post by Blacksky Wed 5 Aug - 13:05

Thank you for linking the video.

They have never told us it was impossible but just very hard to reach the last grade through riddles and games!

I can see this video is becoming viral, I hope we will have an answer quite soon!

Sponsored content

What is the International Blackjazz Society? Empty Re: What is the International Blackjazz Society?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar - 0:55